Louis Upkins took the stage as the author of Treat Me Like a Customer. He has worked with many well-known stars, from Whitney Houston to Oprah.
Leadership Principles from Louis Upkins:
- It takes courage to lead differently. It takes courage to sit down and listen.
- COURAGE is something EVERYONE needs.
- How is the family?
- This is an important question about what really matters, but isn’t asked enough and is usually answered with surface level activities.
- How can you add value to your family?
- We can set up mission statements for our family
Question asked in a video from Centier Bank:
- What do you appreciate most about leaders? The responses:
- Lift people up
- Give opportunity
- Let others leader
- Failure is an option
Invest in your people and get out of the way. Give people the opportunity to lead, fail, get back up and lead.